Autor Thema: Bloemfontein Celtic have made another acquisition ahead of their 2015/16 campaign, bringing in forme  (Gelesen 327 mal)

BertieVial

• Gast
Bloemfontein Celtic have made another acquisition ahead of their 2015/16 campaign, bringing in former Maritzburg United man, Thabang Matuka.
Matuka, who recently announced that he would be bringing a four-year spell with the Team of Choice to an end, has confirmed that Celtic will be his https://www.ismartads.com/in/user/profile/49382 new destination, signing a three-year contract with Siwelele.
Clinton Larsen's side managed to secure a top eight finish this year with a bright end to their 2014/15 campaign, and recently added Geoffrey Massa to their ranks as they attempt to do even better next season.
Matuka, who will join the club from July 1st, told the Siya crew, "I'm delighted to confirm that next season I will be playing my football with Bloemfontein Celtic. Ive thoroughly enjoyed my time with Maritzburg, but it felt that the time was now right teil des fußballtrikots for me to move on.
"Ive always loved playing in front of the brilliant Siwelele fans, and I'm really happy that Ill get to do that on a weekly basis for the next three years. I'm hoping for a really successful spell in the Free State."